Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Week of Dinners

I thought it might be fun to post what we eat for dinner for a week. I didn't choose these meals for any reason, I just happened to think of the post idea this week. I thought I would take pictures of each meal but it turns out food photography is not really something I'm good at. I will include a couple of not so great pictures though. I'm happy to share the recipes.

Sunday: Escarole, Bean and Barley Soup.

Monday: Bean Tacos.

Tuesday: Lemon Rice with Red lentils, Peppers and Peanuts. Vegetarian Samosas.


Wednesday: Take Out from Willys - Black Bean Burritos. Homemade Guacamole.

Thursday: Leftovers - Lemon Rice, Samosas, German Potato Salad and Tri-Color Pasta Salad with Broccoli.

Friday: Japanese Udon Noodles with Ginger Broth, Spinach & Shiitake Mushrooms and Tofu Fingers.

Saturday: Capellini with Pesto Sauce.

1 comment:

Brannen Family said...

Yum...what time is dinner?