First we have the future golfer costume which I purchased at a consignment sale. My parents are big golfers so how could I resist. Finn likes this costume because it has a hat and he loves hats. And also because it has soft golf clubs to carry around. To me its worth it even if just for the pictures.
Next we have the skeleton costume. This, of course is Ely's favorite for Finn, since Ely is going to be a skeleton. Also it goes well with his bruised up face. Finn is a big fan of rompers so he likes wearing this one.
Finally, the cuddly frog costume. This one was worn by both Eryn and Ely. These pictures are actually from last month. (Doesn't every one year old go all around town in a frog costume and water shoes?) Finn loves this costume and wears it for fun on a regular basis.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! Of course I have to vote for the golfer. Mom
hmmmmmm that is hard... the golfer does crack me up.
The golfer!!!
- Beth
I know Finn will make a good decision. Since it's up for a vote from the peanut gallery, I give the future golfer TWO thumbs up. HE IS SO CUTE!!
Definitely the "golfer"....the first photo should be entered in a golf magazine....so cute!
Grandma Earley
Post a Comment