Saturday, December 29, 2012

Holiday Crafting

A little bit of our handmade Christmas:

Sarah:
Wood animals for Cael, made by my dad, painted by me (a year late)


(Picture take before I added the eyes with the wood burning tool.)

An apron for Lily modeled by Cael.  His own apron with guitars and banjos is in the works.


Dragon Land for Finn.  Six dragons, sand, rocks, little silver keys, a fairy door, a few containers, letter beads, a hollow log = hours of fun for Finn.

Matching monster t-shirts for Finn and Jude.


A Flogging Molly t-shirt for Ely.  Re-purposed from two of Tim's t-shirts.



Birds nest necklaces for my sister and my friend Melissa and myself; plus and extra pearl necklace because I made one nest too small to fit the blue beads.




Eryn and Ely:

Treasure boxes for their friends made from mint tins.



Snowflake ornaments for exchange.


Eryn:



Felted sweater trees made for the senior center and as a gift for her grandma.


Cereal box notebooks for the men on her list.


Mint tin prayer box for her Aunt Melissa.

Ely:

Junk Yard print for family.  Limited edition.



Finn, made lots of fabric wrapped candy canes but I didn't get a picture.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Did I know you have a blog?! I love all your stuff. Look at that little squirrel! :)

Unknown said...

Awesome crafts! You have a very talented family!