We are under contract to sell our house and buy the one we have been hoping for these last three months. Both houses close on the 29th of January. The inspections are this week. I'm thinking the rainbow is a good sign.
Jack Johnson - lyrics for Rainbow
Well I woke up this mornin',
Rainbows filled the sky,
Yes I woke up this mornin',
Rainbows filled the sky,
Rainbows filled the sky,
Yes I woke up this mornin',
Rainbows filled the sky,
And there was God,
Tellin' me,
"Everythings gonna be alright"
Tellin' me,
"Everythings gonna be alright"
Well so long good friends,
When will we meet again?
I said so long good friends,
When will we meet again?
When will we meet again?
I said so long good friends,
When will we meet again?
Well I don't know,
I don't know,
But I guess I'll see you through
"I'll see you man"
I don't know,
But I guess I'll see you through
"I'll see you man"
Well I'm gonna pack my own guitar,
Move on down the road,
(keep on movin)
I'm gonna pack my own guitar,
Move on down the road
Move on down the road,
(keep on movin)
I'm gonna pack my own guitar,
Move on down the road
(Where ya gonna go?)
Oh, where I go,
I don't know,
But I guess I just gots' to go
Oh, where I go,
I don't know,
But I guess I just gots' to go
Well I woke up this mornin',
Rainbows filled the sky,
Well I woke up this mornin'
Rainbows filled the sky,
Rainbows filled the sky,
Well I woke up this mornin'
Rainbows filled the sky,
And there was god,
Tellin' me,
"Everything.. Everythings gonna be alright!"
Tellin' me,
"Everything.. Everythings gonna be alright!"
No comments:
Post a Comment