Thursday, May 28, 2009

Does it get any cuter than this???

We were eating lunch the other day and Finn came crawling around the corner wearing Tim's hat.


Then, he disappeared and came back wearing a gardening glove.


His favorite things to go after are always those which can cause the most damage. I swear he can crawl into a room, survey the area and go straight for the most dangerous thing.


(I know Mom I know - don't forget about the kid with the pencil through his cheek. I took them away from him right away, well after I took a picture anyway.)
He knows how to use them also - he can make marks and is well on his way to actually cutting. That is the benefit of older siblings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, wait... this is a child of Tim's making use of random accessories? Look out - hats made out of hangers are next. Love these sweet photos. Especially the pants.

momadance said...

No. It does not!