Friday, September 4, 2009

I just couldn't help myself...

While I was going through a drawer the other day I found an outfit I had made before Finn was born. When I was pregnant with Finn I didn't know if I would have a boy or girl so I made newborn outfits for both sexes. I had a feeling I would have a boy and would not get the chance to sew any little girl clothes so I went ahead and made a couple extra girl outfits in larger sizes also. When I found this one in the drawer it look liked it would be just Finn's size now, so how could I resist trying it on him just one time.



I think he makes a really cute girl don't you?

***Please note the anonymous comment below. This is the first time my husband has ever commented on my blog. Does he really think he can fool me with an anonymous comment.***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nope, not really. :)