Monday, April 5, 2010

Eryn - Spring and Summer

Eryn and I have been working together on Spring/Summer outfits. She helps with the fabric and design decisions and I do the sewing. We tried as much as possible to only use fabric I already had.


Miss Madeline peasant dress pattern from the Handmade Dress. Fabric is Alexander Henry Tillbrook Sprites.


Patchwork skirt. No pattern. The patchwork is made from scraps leftover from other projects. There are some button flowers and other little details also. This project was the most fun for me to sew.


Miss Mary wrap dress pattern from the Handmade Dress with Alexander Henry Birch Blossom fabric.

Tiered skirt, modified from a Simplicity pattern. More Tillbrook Sprites.


Olivia pattern. This has a fun knotted hood and makes a great play dress.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely indeed! What a lucky girl to have such a sweet mama-made wardrobe! Great work, Sarah! xo ~shelley~

Brannen Family said...

I love everything. The patchwork skirt is so cute!

Sylvia said...

You've got some talent, woman! These are so cute!! Eryn wears them well.