
Messenger bags for birthday gifts.

For August, Hopscotch skirt from a tutorial at the Sewing Mamas website and a headband. This is a full, twirly skirt and she is adorable in it of course.


Maddie top from tutorial at Little Bits of Sunshine blog.

Letter Pouch for Jule from
The Creative Family book.

Elephant applique baby gifts.

Winter pajamas for Finn. There is also a matching striped pair for Ely.
Adio raglan shirt for Ely. This one makes him want to skate board.
Upcycled raglan shirt for Ely made from one of Tim's Magic Hat Brewing Company t-shirts. Yes, a beer shirt for my 6 year old - but hey it's a Vermont thing.

Knit baby booties. These are supposed to be for a pregnancy crisis center, but apparently I knit really tightly and they are pretty tiny so I am not sure if I will be able to donate them or not.
4 comments:
wow! you are incredibly productive. i hope it's keeping you sane while you wait for the baby!! i love the upcycled shirt idea. is it on a blog or did you make it up? i'd love to try it someday.
Katie,
It's an Ottobre raglan pattern. All I did was use the front and back of Tim's old shirt as fabric for the front and back of Ely's shirt and new fabric for the sleeves and neckband. It's the same thing I did for the Flogging Molly t-shirts I made the boys last year.
You amaze me... I always love your choice of fabric too!
I love the fabric for Eryn's shirt.
Post a Comment