Day one went really well. We started out by going to a 2 week check up for Cael with my midwife at 9:00 a.m. (and made it there on time!).
Then it was time to get back to school work. Eryn and Ely were not too excited about the idea of starting school again. When I gave Eryn her math she actually cried and said it was too hard and then proceeded to get every answer right.
Cael helped us out by taking a four hour nap in the middle of the day. In addition to school work, I actually had time to vacuum, clean some windows, clean up the kitchen etc.
Then we went to our first activity all together - karate. It was really no big deal.
So yeah I pretty much rock the four kid thing! At least for one day. I'm sure there will be plenty of days where I am reduced to tears.
And of course I couldn't do it without the helping hands and baby holding arms of a certain 6 and 8 year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment