Thursday, October 14, 2010

Funny Finnegan

Some of the funny things that Finn has been up to lately:

He made a picture and then came up to me and said, "piece tape, mama, piece tape". I gave him some tape and he taped his picture to his back and then said, "I airplane. I go up in sky". He then took off flying around the house.


We have a box full of costumes and dress up items and Tim took Finn to the box to pick out a Halloween costume for this year. We were expecting him to pick the cute monkey or dragon or maybe the frog he almost wore last year. However he insists on being the skeleton or bad guy as he calls them. He wouldn't even look at the other costumes.

Finn has a love of band aids. Here he is putting on two band aids where monsters bit him. He plays all of the time that monsters are chasing him and snakes as well. Funny as I write this I hear him downstairs saying "now monsters coming". We aren't really sure where all of this talk of monsters came from but he is not actually afraid of them - it's all just part of his imaginary fun.


And also, don't be surprised if you see Finn running around in a Santa hat saying "Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday."

No comments: