Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mama Projects

Some recent sewing projects for birthday gifts:

Soft balls for a first birthday.



A messenger bag filled with fun supplies for a 10 year old.

Doll clothes to go with a doll my sister made for a new baby.

*****

And for my own little ones:


Cael's crown and 1st birthday shirt.


A new birthday crown for Finnegan even though it was not his birthday. (Because I accidentally shrank his first birthday crown).

*****

And finally a project just for me. A bunting for the fireplace in my bedroom. This was made from small scraps left over from previous projects. No two pieces are the same, including the back. To make the pattern piece, I just drew the shape I wanted and then used my copy machine to adjust the sizing.




Then I used the same pattern shape only smaller to make this tiny doll bunting to hang on Eryn's doll bed. All of the fabric pieces are scraps left over from doll clothes that I have made for her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cool! What great ideas! Makes me want to get back to sewing. If only I could make my machine cooperate or get a new one.